Friday, February 1, 2013

The Start to a Blog

I've long thought about starting a blog.  I've thought about starting a lot of things.  The problem is time.  As a father to a wonderful two year old girl, I want to spend time with her and help shape her into the wonderful woman I know she can become.  I already have many projects already on the go.  And yet...  A Blog.

Kayaking with Abby
Often I find myself wanting to write something about a day's events, or some thought that weights heavy on my mind with no avenue to do it.  I suppose that's where this blog will come in.  Who am I?  In a lot of ways, nobody of importance to any of you.  I'm just a guy that loves his daughter, fishing, computers and technology, photography, playing with video, gaming, and most of all, God.  While I may not be important to any of you, I know I am important to God, because He sent His Son to die for my sins, something I am thankful for each and every day.  Because each and every day I realize that I am so very far from perfect...

So you'll probably see ramblings on many of these subjects...  Will they be important to you?  Maybe not.  But if the ramblings of a geek fishing dad can help anyone, they'll be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous to others. All comments are monitored and comments containing degrading content or profanity will be deleted.